This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components, and has the following features & benefits:
- Case hardened and ground helical gears, and hard finished spiral bevel gears have optimised gear geometry to maximise strength and efficiency, and to minimise noise and vibration.
- Horizontal split case design for ease of maintenance.
- Large diameter output shaft and bearings to maximize overhung load capacity.
- Innovative modular construction has minimised part count to maximise availability of product.
- Lip, Labyrinth and Face Seal on input, Lip Seal and Labyrinth on output shaft
- Vertical units have a Drywell sealing arrangement
- Spherical roller bearings throughout (tapers roller bearings on bevel pinion shaft)
- Large diameter output shaft, higher over hung loads
- Hollow bore and shrink disc options gives versatility in mounting
- External hold back, allows for inspection
- Atex compliant
- Better sealing for harsher environments
- No head of oil resting on the output seal
- Provides longer life
- Best option for stirrer applications
- Hollow bore reduces alignment issues
- Reduced down time
- Can be supplied against Group 2 or 3 for surface industries in designated Hazardous locations, Zones 1 and 2 for gases, vapours and mists and Zones 21 and 22 for dust.
Unit Sizes: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22
Input Power: Up to 1,860 kW
Output Torque: Up to 162,000 Nm
Gear Ratios: 6.3:1 to 315:1 in double reduction units and? up to 70,000:1 in combined units
Output Shaft: Up to 240 mm
Motor Sizes: IEC Frames from 200 to 315; NEMA Frames from 254 to 445
|Parallel Shaft Reducer