PDU2 belt driven units provide exceptional performance at a competitive price which is unmatched by similar size of belt products.
In fact, a size comparison is the only comparison that can be made with other products as PDU2 offers revolutionary Herculane? wheel technology which provides a superior combination of load capacity, speed and low friction characteristics.
Designed to meet the needs of the lower precision, low cost application PDU2 has such a long life most units will out perform the life of the machine they are fitted to.
Key Features?? ?
- Herculane? low friction wheel technology for good load capacity and extended life
- Compact ready to mount units in lengths of up to 6m
- Product lends itself for easy fitting of stepper or other motors
- SmartDrive Taranis Stepper Motor control/drive package for simple or multi-axis applications
- If required, belt can be released and reset in seconds from the end of the unit
- Beam is available with T-slots or plain. Corrosive resistant version available Introducing PDU2M, a higher capacity version of our popular Profile Driven Unit. Offers the following benefits in comparison to the standard PDU2
200% increase in moment load capacity
1000% uplift in moment load stiffness
Direct load capacity is 50% greater