The F Series geared motor is primarily designed as a shaft mounted unit incorporating an integral torque reaction bracket.
The units are also available with rubber torque bushes, output flanges, output shafts and KIBO? sleeves to allow for trouble free maintenance. All variants can be fitted with standard IEC motors. Input shaft assemblies are available up to and including F10.
- Accepts standard IEC motors
- Dimensionally Interchangeable with many gear brands
- Energy efficient right angled drive
- Motors fitted without modification
- Oil tight gear head
- Versatile mounting
- Wide range of ratios
- Fast and low cost motor replacements readily available
- No modification required when replacing existing gear unit
- Save energy and running costs
- Saves time when replacing failed motors
- Enables motor removal without oil spillage
- Shaft mounting or foot mounting with same gearbox
- Comprehensive range of speeds available