Benefits of an AirSweep® System:
- Patented valve design utilizes only one moving part, ensuring an immediate reseal after each pulse to prevent clogging and material build-up.
- Each pulse activates material up to an 8 foot diameter for a first-in, first-out controlled flow, facilitating use of full bin capacity.
- Reduces flushing/cleaning time between product runs and improves batch uniformity.
- System is mounted on the outside of the vessel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Energy efficient – uses plant air.
- No damage, vibration, stress or wear to container walls.
- Mount to metal, concrete, fiberglass or wood vessels.
- Manufactured from high grade steel for long service life.
Reduce flushing/cleaning time between product runs
Improve batch uniformity
No Damage to Equipment
Prevent vibration, stress or wear to container walls
How AirSweep® Works?
Industry Use & Applications
From titanium dioxide to liquid cheese, AirSweeps have successfully handled the toughest bulk material. Industries such as Food Processing, Feed & Grain, Aggregate & Mining, Pharmaceutical Processing, and Chemical Processing are utilizing AirSweep systems to effectively and reliably keep their materials flowing.