Series A junior worm gear range is offered in unit sizes 280, 410, 510, 610, 730 and 860 based on a single universal case for each size, giving a high degree of common parts and interchange ability.
- Accepts standard IEC/NEMA motors
- Cast Iron Case
- High torque capacity
- Lubricated for life
- Ready built with modular accessories
- Atex compliant
- Non dedicated industry standard motor readily available. Free motor brand choice
- Robust design, minimal service. Increased plant availability
- Allows downsizing. Reduced costs
- Fit and forget. Reduced maintenance costs
- Fast customisation and availability
- Can be supplied against Group 2 or 3 for surface industries in designated hazardous locations, Zones 1 and 2 for gases, vapours and mists and Zones 21 and 22 for dust.