A unique simple solution for applications to close doors or where two components need to be brought together underneath the unit for assembly purposes. The Double Acting Profile Driven Unit uses the same low maintenance Herculane wheels as incorporated in the standard PDU2 product so low maintenance is assured. It is usual to fit two carriages per side for most door applications, carriages are linked with a toothed belt and move symmetrically with simple belt adjustment effected from the end of the unit. Loads are designed to be hung from the unit making it particularly suitable for door opening and closing applications where space is at a premium.
- Beam lengths up to 6 metres
- Multi carriage arrangements possible for wider door applications
- Simple belt adjustment from end of unit
- Flat or angled carriage plate for easy mounting
- High strength beam with T slots to suit MCS profiles
- Internal buffers for end of stroke protection